Lorenzo Kom’boa Ervin: A Study Guide
Former Black Panther Party member, political prisoner and anarcho-communist community organizer Lorenzo Kom’boa Ervin has written extensively about the need for radicals of color to be engaged in popular struggles. A few of his writings are presented in this collection as an initial effort to present some of his theoretical and practical projects.
- COINTELPRO’s Destruction of the Left
- Refusing the Syndicalist v. Primitivist Debate
- Anarchism and the Black Revolution
- Speaking of Anarchism, Racism and Black Liberation
- The Scourge of Black Capitalism and Its Impact on the Community
- Black Faces (Whether Liberal or Conservative) in High Places
- Reflection Of Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Black People Have a Right to Rebel
- White on White Crime?
- Lorenzo Ervin: The Black Flag Interview
- Ervin’s Organise! Interview: The Need for Black Autonomy
- Lorenzo Kom’boa Ervin 2001 Chattanooga Three Court Statement
Leave a Reply