The Third Wave Foundation just released its report on abortion access and economic justice in the United States, along with an infographic detailing what it really takes to get an abortion.
Since 1998, Third Wave has sought to prevent economic injustice from determining the reproductive outcomes of young people, particularly for young people of color and low-income young people. Third Wave Foundation believes that reproductive rights, including one’s right to choose to give birth or not, often comes down to a question of access, particularly for groups that are marginalized, underserved, and under-resourced.
You can download the report as a PDF.
- DC 1/20-26 to Protect Reproductive Rights [#Feminist Friday]
- Tell North Dakota Gov. Jack Dalrymple: Abortion is A Right!
- Planned Parenthood and the Rape of American Women
- 20 Years of Inaction on Abortion Access – Now A Tragedy [#Feminist Friday]
- Saturday Radical Culture: Beatz to da Streetz Benefit EP