Three Westchester residents recently returned from the West Bank will offer
personal accounts of daily life under occupation and nonviolent resistance.
on a bicycle tour and return to her family’s village of Zababdeh
with the Siraj Center,
on a Sabeel Witness Tour of the Holy Land
with a contemporary focus
on a bus tour with the Jenin Freedom Theatre
as it gives voice to Palestinian aspirations.
Monday, December 10th, 7 p.m.
Presbyterian Church of Mt. Kisco
605 Millwood Rd., Mt. Kisco, NY 10549
(Rte. 133-half a mile west of exit 34 on the Saw Mill Parkway)
Hand embroidery by Palestinian women will be available for sale.
Proceeds will benefit the Sulafa Women’s Cooperative in Gaza.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 914-449-6514.
- Noche Diaz Trial Starts; Help Needed
- NY: Rally for Police Accountability
- Ontario: Red Caravan Tour Fundraising [Saturday #Culture]
- Pro-Palestine Site in Second Life With Gaza Flotilla Tribute and Extreme Imagery Provokes Community Firestorm
- Tonight: Gaza, the Arab Spring and the New Middle East (NYC)