On this episode of POCO’s podcast, we kickoff the first in a series of podcasts in our coverage of the 2012 Left Forum, that was held at Pace University in New York City. Today we play excerpts from Black Agenda Report’s Executive Editor Glen Ford and Black Agenda Report’s Senior Columnist & Editor, Margaret Kimberley. The two spoke on a panel entitled The 2012 Elections: Lesser Evil or Left Alternative?
This podcast features music from: Tremor- Caracol (Clorofila – Nortec Cumbia Remix), Nate featuring- Cyclonious_ JALEX – Africa, and Jody McIntyre, Logic, Big Ben, Jaja Soze, Big Cakes, Genesis Elijah, MC D, Cerose, Big Frizzle, Wordplay, Haze, USG, Rodney P, and Akala- This Is Black History.
- POCO! PODCAST: Former NSA Analyst Speaks On Being Convicted Of Violating The Espionage Act of 1917 & PM Press Founder On Occupy Wallstreet!
- POCO! PODCAST-The Vengeance of Vertigo: Aphasia and Objection in the Political Trials of Black Insurgents- Dr. Frank B. Wilderson III
- May Day Podcast: Black Agenda Report’s Margaret Kimberley(Posted May 3, Due To Technical Diffculties)
- Saturday Radical Culture: POCO! Podcast on #OccupyWallStreet
- Save the Internet, But Start a Social Movement