The International Peoples Democratic Uhuru Movement Presents…
AFRICAN COMMUNITY CONVENTION 2013
NEWARK, NEW JERSEY
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2013
1:00PM – 5:00PM
@ THE ALANON CLUB
384 SEVENTH AVENUE
(7th Avenue/7th Street)
NEWARK, NEW JERSEY
CONVENTION PANELS/WORKSHOPS INCLUDE
PROTECT, DEFEND AND ORGANIZE THE AFRICAN WOMAN!
- What do “womens rights” mean in a system of slavery & colonialism?
- Protest anti-Black laws in the public housing & welfare system.
- The Black Woman and Black Man Must Unite & Fight as Equals
MESSAGE TO ALL GHETTO YOUTH:
THE WORLD IS YOURS!
- Squash ALL Beef To Protect & Defend Your Hood From The Police!
- 50% Unemployed, 50% In Jail: Organizing for Bread, Peace & Black Power in the 21st Century.
- From Youtube to Uhuru! Facebook to Freedom: Using Social Media for Revolution
FREE ALL U.S. GOVERNMENT HELD
POLITICAL PRISONERS/POW’S & EXILES
- INITIATING A NEW GLOBAL STRATEGY IN 2013 TO LIBERATE
OUR CAPTURED BLACK FREEDOM FIGHTERS
- Film Screening of Political Prisoners & POW’s 101
- PP/POW MODERATOR & PANELISTS INCLUDE
Bro. Sadiki “Shep” Ojore Olugbala
Is a veteran of the original New York State Chapter of The Black Panther Party, former Co-Chairperson of the Free Mumia Abu Jamal Coalition, Co-Founder of the Safiya Bukhari-Albert Nuh Washington Foundation and The National Community Outreach Coordinator for both The Peoples Survival Program & The Universal Zulu Nation
Sis. Pam Africa
Is the Coordinator for The International Friends & Family To Free Mumia Abu Jamal and a long time community organizer, lecturer & political prisoner activist for the Philadelphia based MOVE Organization
Bro. James Tarik “Gunnie” Haskins
Is a veteran of the original New York State Chapter of The Black Panther Party, political writer, community organizer for The NYC Peoples Survival Program and a former 17 year United States Government captured Black Liberation Army Prisoner of War.
Sis. Dequi Kioni Sadiki-Odinga
Is an alumni of the NY/NJ Black Panther Collective, Co-Host of WBAI’s “Where We Live” radio show, Co-Chairperson of the Malcolm X Commemoration Committee, member of the NYC Jericho Movement, and the wife of Sekou Odinga and coordinator for the 38-year-long Black Panther/Black Liberation Army Political Prisoner of War’s Sekou Odinga Defense Committee.
Bro. Ojore N. Lutalo
Is a Revolutionary graphic artist, lecturer, security expert, Black Anarchist and former 26 year United States Government captured New Afrikan – Black Liberation Army Prisoner of War.
FOR FLYERS & VENDING INFORMATION:
WWW.INPDUM.ORG; 973-826-0702; NEWARK@INPDUM.ORG